Home > Government Services > Past Performance
Artech Government Services successfully supports government programs, as a staffing partner to several of the nation’s top government contracting firms, by applying our repeatable, quality-driven recruiting best practices. We have demonstrated the exceptional ability react with a high sense of urgency and dedication in order to provide support on technically diverse, national defense-related requirements. Below is a sampling of the government organizations we have proudly served as a valued subcontractor via our industry clientele.
- Joint Requirements Office for CBRN Defense (JRO)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- The United States Mint
- Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- U.S. Army (USA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Office of the Judge Advocate General and Commander, Naval Legal Service Command (OJAG/NLSC)
- US House of Representatives
Contact us today to learn more about how adding the ArtechGov network to your team will make your organization more profitable over the life of the contract. We will assign a dedicated resource to be involved with you from Pre-RFP up until the point of transition, when our consultants become employees of your organization. We will make a difference in your solution delivery and profitability while ensuring that the government client is supplied with well qualified human capital solutions.
To get the process started and facilitate an ArtechGov Capabilities Briefing, please contact us or call us directly at 240.632.1010 and ask to speak with a member of the Government Services Account Team.