Home > Services > Program Management > Master Vendor Program
Master Vendor Program
Artech has created unique vendor management solutions and programs to support clients via direct relationships or MSP and/or VMS staffing models, which includes a proven and cost-savings Master Vendor Program.
Artech has expanded on the typical master vendor model to create an innovative and proven program that optimizes the overhead cost structure and provides 8-10% direct savings from current market prices.
In Artech's master vendor program, a strategic sourcing and vendor management model is implemented in which a select few suppliers are tasked with filling all of the client's open positions. The program is highly flexible and can be applied in a variety of manners that provide extensive value-add to the client.
Artech is currently serving as a master vendor for several of its Fortune 500 clients, managing the open requirement process and assuring all participating vendors fulfill their metrics-based performance criteria on a monthly basis.
Artech brings to its Master Supplier program its expertise in SLA-driven performance, consultant transitioning, QMS process orientation, on-demand ramp-up and down capability, MIS collaboration and reporting capabilities, and a mature governance model.
Clients accrue multiple benefits from Artech's Master Supplier program, including but not limited to:
- SLA driven execution and management of contingent worker staffing
- High levels of fill rate
- Significant savings in terms of volume discounts
- Accountable supplier-business unit partnership
- Overall efficiency in contingent worker staffing
As a leading innovator in the staffing industry, Artech launched one of the first Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) services in the world.
In its RPO offering, Artech assumes management of all or part of the client's recruiting functions for contingent labor and/or direct hires. The offering is consistent with Artech's Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) services, which are supported by Artech's 24x7, global service delivery and operational model.
Artech's RPO provides quantifiable benefits through improved efficiencies, lower overhead, reduced payroll and benefit expenses, and fewer capital investments. The RPO empowers the client's organization to outsource non-core business processes and to reorient its focus on more important, strategic programs that create profitable growth and sustain business success.
- Continuous Improvement: Clients receive the ongoing benefit of Artech's QMS initiatives, which assures continuous improvement in all processes.
- Revenue Enhancement: The client may enhance their revenue by refocusing on core business practices while Artech assumes responsibility for the complete recruitment fulfillment lifecycle.
- Capital Efficiency: Artech's outsourcing services relieves some of the client's overhead expenditures, freeing up capital to be used more efficiently.
- Cost Savings: Clients receive significant cost saving when they choose Artech's efficient and highly productive RPO services.
- 24x7 Workforce: Clients take advantage of Artech's veteran staff and 24x7 global service delivery and customer support.
Managing human capital at every level is integral to the health of every long-term, strategic engagement.Consultant management is therefore at the top of Artech's priority as the company strives to forge strong ties with its offsite consultants.
Artech has created an industry-unique consultant relationship management system replete with resource support, communications, and retention administration. Artech begins with an assertive outreach program, driven by consultant relationship managers and supported by a powerful, web-based ERP platform that organizes timesheet reporting, expenses, and so on.
All Artech employees are invited to participate in The Artech Circle, a web-based resource and communication center that builds and fosters relationships with all current and former employees. The Artech Circle is not only a good place to provide intellectual resources, communicate process management, and encourage knowledge collaboration, but serves as a center for career pathing, referrals, and future, mutually-beneficial opportunities.
It is Artech's priority to welcome each new consultant to its team and assure consultant satisfaction by providing a wide range of easily-accessible resources, intrinsic support, and deliberate, periodic communications.
Artech has introduced a unique program to manage consultants and assure employee retention.
The Outbound HR program was developed to provide consultants with everything they need for sustained productivity and job fulfillment. The Outbound HR effort is led by Artech's global human resource team and executed at the client's dedicated team by Consultant Relationship Managers, who periodically reach out to consultants to assess job contentment, project progress, and accessibility to resources. This proactive approach is integral to a healthy, win-win-win client-consultant-supplier engagement.
Aspects of Artech's Outbound HR program include:
- Recognition & Rewards — Artech believes in acknowledging its resources for exemplary performance and rewards the high achievers.
- Variable Compensation — The proactive Outbound HR process is supported by a delivery-based rewards plan to sustain consultants' motivation. It includes Project Completion Bonus, Performance Incentive Bonus, Retention Bonus, and so on.
- Refresher Courses — Artech identifies the training needs of its onsite resources and fills the gap with classroom/on-the-job training. Where need be, Artech sponsors advanced / professional training for its consultants.
- Redeployment Rationale — Artech strives to eliminate the bench period for consultants. A month before a given project ends, Artech's account management team begins to cross-reference the consultant's skill-sets with existing and anticipated job postings among Artech's client base.