Home > Services > Staff Augmentation > Deep Heritage in Staffing Augmentation
Deep Heritage in Staffing Augmentation
Artech's deep heritage and expertise in providing specialized staffing services sets the company apart. As an industry leader, Artech offers profound knowledge, comprehensive market analysis and exceptional customer service to guarantee maximized workforce solutions.
Artech is the #11 Largest IT Staffing Company in the U.S., according to Staffing Industry Analysts' 2014 annual report.
Artech provides technical expertise to fill gaps in clients' immediate skill-sets availability, deliver emerging technology skill-sets, refresh existing skill base, allow for flexibility in project planning and execution phases, and provide budgeting/financial flexibility by offering contingent labor as a variable cost.
Artech's account management and service delivery teams are an assembly of educated and experienced managers and recruiters using the latest technology and recruiting methods to source, screen, on-board and manage qualified consultants and vendors.
The Artech team focuses on placing consultants with business acumen in addition to technology skills; therefore, Artech hires IT experienced people who reflect:
- The ability to translate business objectives into technical solutions
- Technical skills that match the client's objective and vision
- Experience in assuring project deliverables on time and on schedule
- Commitment to be a top performer
- Strong communication skills
- A team spirit
Artech places consultants that are skilled professionals providing immense value to business enterprises in these times of explosive technological change. They contribute directly to the clients' growth and success, and are utilized according to client-specific criteria.
Artech's consultants are subject matter experts in such areas as:
- Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
- Application Testing
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Analytics
- Client / Server Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- ERP Implementation, Maintenance & Support
- Infrastructure Support & Management
- Mainframe Legacy Systems Maintenance
- Mobile Applications
- Network Architecture, Planning, Development, Implementation
- Object Oriented Design & Development
- Project / Program Management
- Quality Assurance & Porting
- Relational Database Design & Development
- Social Media
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Systems Architecture & Planning
- Systems & Application Integration
- Web Application & Content Management
- Web Design & Development
Artech supports major market players in all the key technologies, and such clients include:
- Texas Instruments
- Xerox Business Services (ACS)
With Artech, each client has the benefit of supplementing its existing IT staff with the most qualified individuals (or teams) in the marketplace at competitive rates.
Artech leverages its world-class IT staffing expertise to source, engage and manage top notch engineering skill-sets for its clients' needs. These skill-sets include:
- Layout Designer (PCB)
- ASIC Design Engineer
- Analog Engineer
- RF Engineers
- Electrical/ Mechanical Designers
- Environmental Engineers
- Material Management Associate
- Construction Manager
- Site Acquisition Specialists
- Civil / Structural Engineers
Artech's clients for its engineering services include Black & Veatch and Texas Instruments.
Artech's clients have the advantage of extending their open job requirements to professional and managerial skill-sets, along with IT, engineering, scientific, and so forth. Typical professional skill-sets include:
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Manager
- Procurement/Sourcing Manager
- Process Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Quality Analyst
- Statistician/ Functional Analyst
Artech has numerous clients in this job category.
Artech has staff augmentation agreements with six of the 12 largest pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. and therefore has developed a practice to support not only their IT requirements but their scientific and clinical talents needs.
The following is a sampling of scientific and clinical skill-sets Artech recruits for its clients:
- Archive Specialist
- Area Support Officer
- Bench Scientist
- Case Medical Evaluator
- Data Manager/ Coordinator
- Lab Technician
- Project Leader/ Assistant
- Research Associate
- Safety Officer/ Assistant
- Trial Manager/ Coordinator
Artech's clients across these job categories include Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer, sanofi-aventis, Merck, Novartis, and others.
Frequently, clients are so impressed with Artech's consultants' skill-sets that they aspire to employ the consultant on a full-time basis.
Artech understands and appreciates the client's ability to identify top talent and their desire to retain them; therefore, Artech has implemented client-friendly terms for the conversion of contingent or temporary labor to permanent employees.